Dentist Puns and Jokes
- What happens after you go to the dentist a few times?
You know the drill.
- What did the dentist of the year receive?
A little plaque.
- What do you call a dentist that doesn’t like tea?
- What did the dentist say to the tooth as he left the room?
“I’ll fill you in when I get back.”
- Why did the tooth fairy go to a psychologist?
Because she no longer believed in herself.
- What do orthodontists do on a roller coaster?
- Why did the Queen go to the dentist?
To get a new crown.
- What does a marching band member use to brush her teeth?
A tuba toothpaste.
- How do you get a job at a dental office?
By word of mouth.
- Dentist: What kind of filling would you like?
- Why do dentists like potatoes?
Because they’re so filling.
- What did the dentist say to the golfer?
“You have a hole in one.”
- What’s a dentist’s favourite place to buy clothes?
- What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
- What did the dentist say to the computer?
“This won’t hurt a byte.”
- What’s a dentist’s favourite animal?
A molar bear.
- Why did the computer go to the dentist?
It had Bluetooth.
- What did the judge say to the dentist?
Do you swear to pull the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth?
- What do you call a dentist’s advice?
- What’s a dentist’s favorite time of day?
- Be kind to your dentist because he has fillings too.
- A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail.
- A dentist has to tell the patient the whole tooth.
- My dentist seemed distracted; I think he was brushing me off.
- No one knew she had a dental implant until it came out in a conversation.
- Dentists practice by going through many drills.
- I went to the dentist without lunch so he gave me a plate.
- Ten years without brushing causes horrible tooth decade.
- I got a gold filling and put my money where my mouth is.
- I got my job at the dentist’s office by word of mouth.
- My cavity wasn’t fixed by my regular dentist, but by a guy who was filling in.
- I’ve been to the dentist several times so I know the drill.
- A lawyer asked his dentist to give him a retainer.
- Dental care in Panama is called a route canal.
- Dentist have their own flossify on how to keep teeth clean.
- They called him the king of dentists because he specialized in crowns.
Fun Facts About Teeth
- Some babies have natal teeth, which are one or two teeth you’re born with.
- Most children have all of their first set of teeth by the time they are three.
- This first set of teeth are called milk teeth and there are 20 of them.
- At the age of about five or six, milk teeth begin to fall out and permanent teeth grow in place of them.
- There are 32 permanent teeth in total, including four wisdom teeth.
- Some people never grow all, or any, of their wisdom teeth.
- All teeth are unique; just like fingerprints.
- The substance that surrounds teeth is called enamel.
- Enamel is the strongest substance in the entire human body.
Sweet Tooth Jokes
- Why did the two teeth get married? Because they had fallen in love at first bite.
- What did the sweet tooth say to the chocolate comedian? Your joke is cracking me up.
- What did the dentist say to the doughnut? You need a filling.
- What did the girl say when the dentist asked her what type of filling she’d like? A chocolate one, please!
- Who brings presents to teeth at Christmas time? Santa Floss.
- How did the tooth fairy stick her broken wand back together? With toothpaste.
- What should you put into a slice of cake? Your teeth.
Animal Teeth Jokes
- Why did the deer need to wear braces? Because he had buck teeth.
- What do you give a lion with toothache? Whatever he wants.
- What did the tiger eat after he’d had his tooth taken out? The dentist.
- What do you give an elephant with toothache? Plenty of room.
- Which type of dinosaur has the best teeth? The Flossoraptor.
- What do dentists call their patients’ X-rays? Tooth pics.
- What did one dentist say to the other dentist when they went on a roller coaster? Brace yourself.
- Why did the dentist eat lots of porridge? Because it is filling.
- What did the dentist say to the tooth when he had to pop out to make a phone call? I’ll fill you in when I get back.
- What did the dentist say to the tree? You need a root canal.
- Why did the king visit the dentist? Because he wanted to get his teeth crowned.
- Which film do dentist’s like best? Plaque to the future.
- What did the dentist say about the golfer’s teeth? Hole in one!
- Why are dentists good at solving problems? Because they are used to getting to the root of things.
- What did the dentist say to the judge before his operation? I promise to pull the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.
- Which day of the week do dentists like best? Toothsday
- How do you feel when you’ve been to the dentist several times? Like you know the drill.
- What did the dentist say to the lumberjack? You’ve got a cavi-tree.
Even More Jokes About Teeth
- Why do tooth fairies have smartphones? Because they like to use bluetooth.
- Why does Dracula keep cleaning his teeth? Because he doesn’t want bat breath.
- What type of award does a tooth never want to win? A plaque.
- Which teeth should you always brush? The ones in your mouth that you want to keep.
- What has teeth but can’t chew? A comb.
- Why didn’t the tooth stop to chat? She was in a brush.
- Why are teeth sharp? Because they do their homework.
- Where do people with the best teeth live? In Brussia.
- What do you call fear of flossing your teeth? Flosstraphobia.
- How do teeth like to learn? From dental teethers.
- Which type of fruit leaves money if it finds teeth? Tooth pear-ies.
- What type of transport takes you to tooth island? A tooth ferry.
- Why are false teeth like vampires? They both come out at night.
- What did the girl say to the dentist after she’d eaten glue? Nothing, her lips were sealed.
- What is the best time to go to the dentist? Tooth-hurty.
- How far is it to the dental surgery? Six smiles
- Who teaches teeth not to lie? The truth fairy.