Shark Puns That Are Simply Fin-tastic
- There’s just some-fin about you…
- How can you tell if two sharks are friends?
They act chummy with one another.
- I chews you.
- I think you’re jaws-ome!
- Did you hear about the shark ghost?
It vanished into fin air!
- There’s no-fin left to lose.
- What did the shark get when he traveled to the Arctic Ocean?
- What advice did the dad shark give his son?
“Go take a bite out of life!”
- What’s a shark’s favorite event to attend?
- What’s a shark’s favorite word to say in agreement?
- That shark sure is athletic—he’s been working on his a-gil-ity!
- What’s a shark’s favorite song?
“Don’t Stop Be-reef-ing”
- What did the shark say when he ate the clownfish?
“This tastes a little funny…”
- You’re skating on fin ice, pal…
- What do you call a shark in a bad mood?
- There’s no-fin I wouldn’t do for you.
- Who’s a shark’s favorite Star Wars character?
- What did the hammerhead’s boss say when he did a good job?
“You nailed it!”
- Why are sharks hard to trust?
They tell great white lies.
- Did you hear about the all-star shark athlete?
He led his team to the chompionship!
- Don’t trust sharks—they’ll spill your sea-crets.
- Where’s the first place the shark visited in Europe?
- Why did the shark get sent to jail?
He was involved with some fishy business.
- What’s a shark’s favorite breakfast food?
A jellyfish filled donut.
- Come to the shark side…
- Stay jaws-itive.
- Why did the shark cross the reef?
To get to the other tide!
- What do fish like to dress up as for Halloween?
- What’s a shark’s favorite card game?
- Who delivers presents to shark children on Christmas?
- The shark is out of work right now, but don’t worry—he’s collecting workers chomp.
- What are a shark’s two most favorite words?
- What’s a shark’s favorite meal?
Fish and ships.
- What’s a baby shark’s favorite nursery rhyme?
Jack and Gill.
- What do you call a dapper shark?
- What did the pirate shark sing with his crew?
“Yo ho ho and a bottle of chum!”
- What type of sharks do carpenters like?
The hammerhead and saw shark.
- Why do sharks swim in salt water?
Because pepper water would make them sneeze!
- What’s a shark’s favorite candy?
- Did you hear about the psychic shark?
It can sea into the future!
- No wonder that shark doesn’t have any friends—it’s a loan shark.
- What was the last word of the shark movie?
- Who’s Iron Man’s alter-ego in the sea world?
- How do sharks find things online?
They surf the fin-ternet.
- Why was the shark so funny?
He was fluent in shark-asm.
- What did the shark say when he bit the fishing line?
- What’s a shark’s favorite coffee shop?
- In the sea world, what’s it called when one thing makes something else happen?
Jaws and effect.
- No-fin compares to you, dear.
- You’ve got me between a rock and a shark place.
- This makome off as a surprise, but I don’t bite.
- There’s some-fin special about you.
- Stay jaw-some.
- How do sharks greet one another?
Water you up to, mate?
- What do sharks do when they have a big choice to make? Chews wisely.
- That shark attack really made a splash in the headlines, huh?
- If you can be fin-tastic, always be fin-tastic.
- How does a shark express disappointment? Jaw, man!
- What did the mom shark say to her mouthy son? Don’t get sharky, son.
- Sharks that steal always mako like a bandit.
- Who’s the best baseball shark around? Shark McGwire
- Go ahead and mako my day.
- Don’t de-bait me. You won’t win this bite.
- Gangster shark to human: Shark my words, you’re a dead man.
- Where’s my bloody dinner?
- A new study shows sharks only bite those who swim in the ocean. Researchers advise not swimming there.
- What did the great white shark say to the cliff jumper? Don’t worry, I’ll catch you.
- What did the shark say to the surfer? Come on in, the water’s fine!
- How does a hammerhead shark tell his mom he passed his test? Nailed it!
- What’s a great white’s favorite tune? Dun-uh. Dun-uh. Dun-uh.
- What did the momma shark say to the kid shark? Watch that sharkasm, young man.
- What song do sharks sing while they hunt for food? Don’t Stop Bleedin’
- What types of sharks are the shadiest sharks? Card sharks.
- Flesh and blood
- Ankle biter
- Swim with sharks
- Shark repellent
- Shark bait
- Armed to the teeth
- Wouldn’t shout if a shark bit him
- Jumping the shark
- Voodoo shark
- Set your teeth on edge
- Going swimmingly
- Easy tiger
- Load shark
- Card shark
- A fine kettle of fish
- A drop in the ocean
- A sea change
- Out of the jaws of death
- Corporate shark
- Swimming along nicely
- A fish out of water
- Plenty of fish in the sea
- Something fishy about that
- Something smells fishy
- Bigger fish to fry
- Chomping at the bit
- Fishing for compliments
- A biting review
- Sink one’s teeth into
- Stewed to the gills
- To fish in troubled waters
- Devil and the deep blue sea
- Hammer something out
- Send shivers down one’s spine (A shiver is a group of sharks)
More Shark Jokes
- What kind of sharks make good carpenters? – Hammerheads!
- How did the shark plead in its murder trial? – Not gill-ty!
- Where do sharks go on vacation? – Finland!
- I was at the beach today when I saw a man in the sea yelling “Help, shark! Help!” – I just laughed. I knew that shark wasn’t going to help him.
- What happened to the shark who swallowed a bunch of keys? – It got lockjaw.
- What’s a shark’s favorite bible story? – Noah’s Shark
- The last ten times I’ve been to a fancy dress party, I’ve gone as a shark. – The joke’s wearing fin.
- It’s my ambition to see a great white shark before I die. – Just not right before I die.
- The star attraction at my local aquarium has been repossessed. – Turns out it was a loan shark.
- What do you can the mushy stuff stuck between a great white’s shark teeth? – Slow swimmers!
- What do you call rubber bumpers on yachts? – Shark absorbers.
- What kind of shark is always gambling? – A card shark!
- How did the hammerhead do on his test? – He nailed it!
- I had a nightmare about being attacked by a shark. – When I woke up I realized it was just a bream.
- What kind of hobby does a shark like best? – Anything he can sink his teeth into.
- I’ve just seen a huge killer fish singing and playing guitar in the city center – I think it must be a busking shark.
- If a shark is after you, what should your feed it? – Jawbreakers!
- Who is the most famous shark playwright? – William Sharkspeare!
- What do you get when you cross a shark with a snowman? – Frostbite!
- How does a shark plead in court? Gill-ty.
- What did the hammerhead shark say to his drinking buddies? I’m hammered.
- What sharks are the shortest? Ground sharks.
- What does a hammerhead shark call a headache? A hammering head.
- What do you call two sharks who get married? Hooked for life.
- What does a dentist say to his shark patients? Let’s see those chompers.
- How do you throw a shark out of a bar? You cast it out.
- What did the shark say to his wife during a fight? You’re just being jaw-matic.
- Save a boat. Ride a shark. It’s more eco-friendly.
- Him: I think you bite too much. Her: Don’t get snappy with me.
- How do sharks greet the day? With the saying “time to rise and tide.”
- How does a shark announce dinner’s ready? “Hot off the gill!”
- What did the priest say to his wife at the beach? Let’s prey the sharks are sleeping while we’re swimming.
Her: What do you want to dinner?
Him: Finny you should ask, I wanted to see if you’d like to catch a bite somewhere.
- How does a shark family get a vacation started?
By setting the wheels in ocean.
- Tiger sharks will eat anything and everything. Especially people who use the ocean as a bathroom.
- Just remember, you’ll never need a bigger boat if you don’t go to the ocean.
- Hangry sharks make the worst ocean floaties.
- A friendly reminder: Sharks live in the ocean. Year-round.
- What did one shark say to the other after an awkward moment?
Whale, that was weird.
- What did the 18-year-old shark ask his parents when they kicked him out of the reef? Why are you casting me out?
- How do sharks stay up all night? They drink jaw-va.
- Where do country singing sharks try to make it big? Gnashville
- What did the shark get on his biology test? A sea-minus.