- Why are frogs so happy?
Because they eat whatever bugs them.
- Why are frogs so good at basketball?
Because they always make jump shots.
- Why didn’t the frog park on the side of the road?
He was afraid of getting toad.
- What do you call a woman with a frog on her head?
- What’s a frog’s favorite game?
- What’s a frog’s favorite candy?
- What kind of shoes do frogs wear?
Open toad sandals.
- Waiter, waiter, do you have frog legs?
No, I always walk this way.
- What’s the difference between a cat and a frog?
A cat has nine lives but a frog croaks every night.
- What do you call a frog hanging from the ceiling at Christmas?
- Why did the frog make so many mistakes?
It jumped to the wrong conclusions.
- What do stylish frogs wear?
- What kind of music do frogs listen to?
- What do you get if cross a frog with some mist?
Kermit the Fog.
- What kind of music do sophisticated frogs listen to?
- What do you get when you cross a snake and a frog?
A jump rope.
- Where do you get frog’s eggs?
At the spawn shop.
- What do you call a frog with no back legs?
- When I was younger, I dressed up as a frog and robbed a bank.
That was the first time that I Kerm-itted a crime.
- What’s a frog’s favorite flower?
- What goes dot-dot-croak, dot-dash-croak?
- What do you get when you cross a frog with a rabbit?
A bunny ribbit.
- What’s green with red spots?
A frog with the chicken pox.
- What’s green and can jump a mile a minute?
A frog with hiccups.
- What do you get if you cross a frog and a dog?
A croaker spaniel.
- What did the frog dress up as on Halloween?
- What does a frog order in Mcdonald’s?
French flies and a diet croak.
- What do you say if you meet a toad?
- What do you get when you cross an alligator and a poison frog?
- What jumps up and down in front of a car?
- What did the bus driver say to the frog?
- What do you get if cross a science fiction film with a toad?
- Did you hear about the short-sighted frog?
He had to go to the Hopthalmologist.
- Whats the preferred car of frogs?
- What is a frog’s favorite time?
- What is the difference between a frog and a horny toad?
One says ribbit ribbit, and thie other one says rub-it rub-it!
- What do you call a talking frog?
A quantum leap.
- How does a frog pick his favorite baseball team?
He jumps on the bandwagon.
- Where do frogs leave their hats and coats?
In the croakroom.
- Why did the frog go to the bank with a gun?
He wanted to robbit.
- What do headmasters and bullfrogs have in common?
Both have big heads that consist mostly of mouth!
- What happens when two frogs collide?
They get tongue tied.
- What kind of pole is short and floppy?
Funny Frog One-Liners And Toad Jokes
- Why did the frog have to go to the hospital? The doctor said he needed a hopperation.
- What is a frog’s favourite sport? Croaket.
- What would you call a frog that has parked illegally? Toad.
- Why did the frog read Sherlock Holmes? He liked a good croak and dagger story.
- What is a frog’s favourite year? A leap year.
- What do Scottish frogs play? Hop-Scotch.
- What happened when the frog’s car broke down? He jump-started it.
- Where does a witch’s frog sit? On a toadstool.
- What did the frog say about his favourite book? Reddit, reddit, reddit.
- Where do toads put their hats and coats? In the croakroom, of course.
- What is a frog’s favourite sweet? A lollihop.
- Why did the frog make so many mistakes at school? It kept jumping to the wrong conclusions.
The Best Frog And Toad Puns
- This story is ribbiting.
- If you park here, your car will be toad.
- like open-toad shoes.
- You’re hopping mad.
- We’re in a Kermitted relationship.
- make a lot of animal puns, or so I’ve been toad.
- wish you’d toad me.
- You’re toad-ally cool.
- Interesting puns, but none of them were ribbiting.
- Frog parking only. All others will be toad.
Knock, Knock Frog Jokes
- Knock, knock!
Kermit a crime, and you’ll get locked up by the police.
- Knock, knock!
I toad you already – listen!
Clever Frog Puns – Box of Puns
- Turn on your frog lights, it’s froggy.
- I frog-ot what I was going to say.
- A window-cleaning frog says, “rub-it, rub-it.”
- You’re un-frog-ettable.
- Are you unhoppy?
- Frogs wear open-toad shoes.
- I toad-ally get it.
- Sigmund Frog.
- Do you know Morse toad?
- Don’t frog-et about me.
- I find you ribbiting.
- Park over there. Otherwise, your car will get toad.
- Toad-ay is a big day.
- Wow, that’s a nice frog-rance.
- I’m asking for frog-iveness.
- A young frog is a toad-dler.
- If you give a frog paper, it’ll rip-it.
- I want a lollihop.
- A short pole is also known as a tadpole.
- A loud frog is a froghorn.
- We’re making frog-ress.
- It was a toad-al surprise.
- That toad-ellini alfredo looks delicious.
- Dr. Frog made an accurate frog-nosis.
- Be careful, it’s frog-ile.
- It was a frog-ment of my imagination.
- The frog was frog-matic.