Funny Ghost Puns
- The ghost said to the supermodel ‘if you’ve got it, haunt it’.
- The comedian ghost had everyone in stitches – he was dead funny.
- When the ghost family got in their car the dad told the kids to fasten their sheet-belts.
- Ghosts are terrible liars because you can see right through them.
- The most useless room in a ghost’s home in the living room.
- The ghost was told off when he spook out of turn.
- The ghoul didn’t get his letter on time because it got lost at the ghost office.
- A boy ghost thought a girl ghost was cute so he asked if she would be his ghoul-friend.
- The best place for a ghost to go on holiday is The Dead Sea.
- The ghost had to turn her car around because she reached a dead end.
- Ghosts drop off their babies at the day-scare centre when they go to work.
- When the ghost saw his wife he said ‘you’re not just cute, you’re boo-tiful too!’
- When the ghost blew his nose, lots of boo-gers came out.
- When the ghost watched a sad movie he started boo-hooing.
- Panda ghosts love to eat bam-boo.
- If you see a ghost you should always say ‘how do you boo?’
- When the ghost went to a fancy restaurant, he decided to wear a boo-tie.
- I feel like I have seen that ghost before…I must have deja boo.
- The pirate ghost was searching for boo-ty.
- When they want to relax, ghosts have a boo-ble bath.
- When it’s time to wash their hair, ghosts always use sham-boo.
- To know if ghosts think you are a good singer or not, you have to listen for any boos.
- Two ghosts were at a disco. One was having a fa-boo-lous time and the other wanted to boo-gie all night long!
Ghostly Food Puns
- A ghost’s favourite pie flavour is boo-berry.
- At the Italian restaurant, the ghoul ordered spook-ghetti for his main course.
- When ghosts visit the seaside, they always get an i-scream.
- Ghosts always love to eat breakfast in the moaning.
- When a ghoul makes a roast dinner, he always smothers it in grave-y.
- For dessert, the ghost made a delicious boo-meringue.
- I found out yesterday that the Mexican dish ghosts like the most is a boo-rito.
- The ghost wanted to make a cake but had run out of flour so she had to pop to the ghostery store to buy some more.
- Trick or treat yo’ self.
- Orange you excited for Halloween?
- Give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- Creep it real.
- Hello, gourd-geous.
- Eat, drink, and be scary.
- Life is gourd.
- Lift your spirits!
- Mummy of the year.
- Happy Howl-oween.
- Too cute to spook.
- Howl you doin’?
- Oh my gourd!
- Trick or tequila.
- Come as you aren’t.
- A scare is born.
- Frankly, I don’t think I’m that scary.
- Don’t be a jerk-o-lantern.
- Feeling gourd, like I should.
- Looking for a bunny costume because it’s hoppy hour.
- You’re the pick of the patch.
- The zombie thinks this is the best thing since sliced head.
- My costume is eerie-sistible.
- Goblin candy all night.
- What did Dracula say when the witch and the warlock started kissing? Get a broom!
- Witch, please.
- Basic witch.
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- Resting witch face.
- Witchful thinking.
- Witch and famous.
- What’s up my witches?
- You say witch like it’s a bad thing.
- Bow down, witches.
- Witch upon a star.
- Witch better have my candy.
- Keep calm and carry a wand.
- You’ve got me under your spell.
- Grab your broomstick so we can make a clean getaway.
- Witching you a happy Halloween.
- Lazy bones.
- Bone to be wild.
- Laughing ’til I’m coffin.
- Some people have no guts.
- Bugs and hisses.
- Do you play the trom-bone?
- Dying to have fun.
- Bone appetit!
- You can’t skele-run from my skele-puns.
- I would make a skeleton joke, but you wouldn’t find it very humerus.
- Let’s have some skele-fun.
- Spine on the dotted line.
- No body won the skeleton race.
- Where does a skeleton go for a fun night? Anywhere, as long as it’s a hip joint.
- I’m bad to the bone.
- The ghostess with the mostest.
- Ghouls just want to have fun
- Why did the ghost cross the road? Because it was a poultry-geist.
- I’m here for the boos.
- Shake your boo-ty!
- If you’ve got it, haunt it.
- Haunting my exes.
- Hey boo-tiful.
- Where my ghouls at?
- Boo Felicia.
- Just hanging out with my ghoul friends.
- More boos, please.
- Demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
- Hey boo, let’s get sheet-faced.
- Romeo and Ghouliet.
- Have an eek-tastic Halloween!
- I go to the bars for boos.
- Fasten your sheet belts!
- I think I have deja-boo.
- Demons are a ghouls best friend.
- Looking fa-boo-lous.
- Love at first bite.
- Fangs for the memories.
- I’m a pain in the neck.
- So long, sucker.
- It’s in my blood.
- You make me batty.
- I have an account at the blood bank.
- Have a fang-tastic Halloween.
- You’re just my (blood) type.
- Getting kissed by a vampire is a pain in the neck.
- I know some vampire puns, but they all suck.
- I’m looking for my necks victim.
- Join my fang club!
- Vampires hate peaches, but they love neck-tarines.
- You can Count on me.
- Sucks to be me.
- You’re just my (blood) type.
- Why are Ghosts in such good shape?
Plenty of exorcise and a good die-t.
- How does a Ghost say good-bye?
I can’t wait to seance you again.
- What sound do you hear if you explode a Ghost?
- Which is a Ghost’s favourite cheese?
- What do Ghosts say when they are impressed?
That was spectre-cular!
- Which soccer position does a Ghost play?
Ghoulkeeper, of course.
- What is a Ghost’s favourite treat?
- Where do Ghosts travel to for a holiday?
- Where is the Ghost’s bedroom located?
Down the Hall-oween.
- Is Casper a boy or a girl?
Casper is a Ghoul.
- Why do Ghosts make such good company?
They are full of spirit.
- A Ghost walks into a bar.
He did not notice.
- Why did the Ghost turn down the job?
He could not see himself doing it.
- How should you greet a Ghost?
Long time, no see.
- Why are Ghosts so lonely?
They have nobody to lean on.
- Why did the Ghost make such a good host?
She was the Ghostest with the mostest.
- What do Ghosts eat on a Sunday?
Ghost Chicken and grave-y.
- What does the Ghost say when he sneezes?
- What do Ghost children play?
Hide and shriek!
- What is a Ghost’s favourite toy to play with?
- What is the collective noun for Ghosts?
- What is Ghost’s favourite element?
- What do Ghosts suffer from?
Saturday fright fever.
- What is a Ghost’s favourite film?
- What do Ghost’s say when they are disappointed?
I am Peeves-d off!
- What do Ghost’s list themselves as for tax purposes?
- When is a Ghost’s favourite time of day?
- Which car is a Ghost’s favourite?
It is between a Boogatti or a Rolls-Royce Phantom.
- I just found out my Husband is a Ghost.
I realised the moment he walked through the door.
- Why do Ghost’s make terrible liars.
They fall right through the bed.
- Why did the Ghosts win the soccer match?
They scored more Ghouls.
- What you call the Ghost of a Chicken?
- Why do Ghosts avoid the rain?
It dampens their spirits.
- Who serves Coffee at a Starbucks?
- What is a Ghost’s favourite Pizza?
Tomb-ato and cheese.