Funny Corn Puns
1. The corn stalks decided to hold a ceremony to honor their favourite scarecrow. They wanted to congratulate him on being out standing in his field.
2. The mama corn wasn’t worried about her chubby son. “He’s not fat,” she said, “he’s just a little husky.”
3. The cornfield was relieved when it heard that it was going to rain. “Phew,” it said, “that’s music to my ears.”
4. I went to a party in a corn field the other day. I wasn’t expecting much, but it turned out to be a total corn ball.
5. I gave a huge sum of money to a corn farmer. I was a bit nervous, it was a major stalk investment.
6. I got lost for hours in a corn field, I thought I was going to be scared, but it was actually an absolutely a-maizing experience.
7. If you want to buy some pirate corn, it’s going to cost you a buccaneer.
8. Some corn fell out of a lady’s grocery bag when she was walking down the street. I shouted after her but sadly my words fell on deaf ears.
9. I took the grain to the granary and the corn to the coronary.
10. The corn was worried he had a cough, his voice was getting a little bit husky.
11. My pa just told me an extremely funny corn pun. It’s left me a husk of a person.
12. Some corn, a carrot and a cucumber all fell into the ocean. Now they are all C foods.
13. Some say that popcorn can be difficult to chew. I know where they’re coming from, there’s definitely a kernel of truth to that statement.
14. The grumpy girl was not happy when she found out that her parents wanted her to make the corn for supper. “This shucks,” she sighed.
15. The corn farmer won the Nobel Peace Prize for his extreme dedication to world hominy.
16. I don’t really like corn jokes. I find them a bit too difficult to digest.
17. Corn is a seriously good listener. It’s all ears.
18. The baby corn wanted a pet, so his mama decided to buy the baby a corn dog.
19. If you’re ever left alone in a corn salesman’s office, whatever you do don’t start snooping through his files. They are cornfidential.
20. Someone told me they had a good corn pun. I live in a hut made from corn husks, so needless to say I was all ears.
21. I could give you a list of corn loving baseball players, but you know Ty Cobb would be number one.
22. Plain popcorn? I’m sorry but you can really do a lot butter than that.
23. It was a nasty shock for the football team that practiced in the corn field. They got totally creamed.
24. The corn stalk decided to change careers. He went into a completely different field.
25. I saw a naked corn cob the other day. I was shucked!
Corny Puns About Corn
26. The corn was really upset. I could tell because he had a cob on.
27. I had a traumatic experience once, involving a corn tortilla and some mince beef. Until this day, I still can’t taco ’bout it.
28. I tried to make sweet corn by whispering sweet things into its ear.
29. The baby corn liked his mom, but he preferred his pop corn.
30. Shucking takes a serious amount of corn-centration.
31. My friend came back from a shopping trip with a shirt with stalks of corn all over it. I asked if she got a good deal on her new crop top, and she heard me from all the way across the street. I tell you, her ears are brand new.
32. The only vegetable that’s also a nut is a corn.
33. Corn is the one food you shouldn’t take on an aeroplane. It can be very dangerous if it makes your ears pop.
34. I don’t eat meat, but I love corn. I’m a total corn-ivore.
35. I swallowed a whole corn cob the other day because I thought it would be funny. It was a bad idea though, I got very corn-stipated.
36. This corn is pretty rough to touch. It looks like a job for Kernel Sanders.
37. My teenage son is being rationed to only one bowl of corn a day. He asked me for a second one, and I had to tell him no. He’s on cornantine.
39. There was a pair of cornstalks who were best friends. I’ve never seen cuter ear buds.
40. I found a single kernel of corn on the floor at the movies. I’ve never seen a unicorn before.
41. This might be seriously corny, but I think that you’re a-maize-ing.
42. You can buy corn at student unions. Uni-corn.
43. I wanna tell you some of my funny popcorn puns, but I have a feeling you’re going to find them a bit too corny.
44. Did you know about the app that helps you grow corn in your back yard? It’s made in Sili-corn Valley.
45. Should you eat corn when it’s fallen off of the stalk? Well, you maize well.
46. The corn farmer had a knack for success. His tactic was to corn-er the market.
47. The egg couldn’t understand why the cornflakes didn’t like her corn puns. It was so cereals.
48. Sadly, I didn’t have a map of the corn maze, so I just had to play it by ear.
49. The farmer was embarrassed when I complimented him on his corn maze. He said, “Aww, shucks that’s sweet!”
50. When I was in the corn maze I seriously thought I was being stalked. It was very earie.
51. Farmers make really terrible comedians. Their jokes are totally corny.
52. Did you know corn has a favourite food? It loves cobb salad.
53. Did you hear about the dog who was obsessed with stripping ears of corn? I think he must have been part husky.
1. You should never tell a secret in a field of corn because they have too many ears!
2. After an eating competition, what would the corn say? – “ It is utter corn-age.”
3. How are corncobs in bed? – Of course, it is a-maize-ing.
4. Do you know why corncobs are always worried about their weights? – Because they are a little bit husky.
5. We can tie some corn to the sledge and enjoy because they are husky.
6. Corn uses “Corn Bread” for money.
7. What is the common thing between Charles Manson and mouldy corn flakes? Both of them are cereal-killers!
8. Learning a new language requires a lot of corn-centration
9. Son, stop swallowing the whole corncob or you might get corn-stipated!
10. A vegetable can also be a nut when it is a corn!
11. Corn farmers are not good comedians because their jokes are always corny.
12. The quickest way for corn farmers to be successful is to corn-er the market.
13. What do we call a solitary and single kernel of corn? – It is a unicorn!
14. What does a baby corn call its father? – Pop corn!
15. Do you know is considered the corniest professional baseballer of all time? – Well, Ty Cobb!who
16. What would a boy say to his mother when she makes him eat the corn in dinner? – “It shucks!”
17. Do you know that a company has just introduced a new app for corn farmers and traders? It is created in Sili-corn Valley!
18. A person who is crazy about corns is called a corn-ivore!
19. Just like boys flirt girls, we can make sweet corns by whispering sweet nothings in their ears.
20. The corncob stops talking because he is tired of field-ing too many questions.
21. It is no surprise that the corncob gets lost because she lives in a large maze.
22. The policemen decide to lock up the corns because these cops think that they are all stalkers.
23. If a basketball team practices in a field of corn, they would get creamed!
24. When a corncob is run over by a car, we have creamed corn.
25. I have ears, but I am unable to hear? Who am I? – I am a field of corn.
26. If corn oils are made from corn, so from which do baby oils made?
27. The corn police receive many complaints from local people that somebody is trying to stalk them.
28. Corn is like a little quiz when it is popped.
29. The left ear of corn says to the right ear of corn: “Do not look now, but I think that we are stalked.
30. What is a mythical veggie called? – It is a unicorn!
31. Most of the corn farmers and growers are conservative simply because they support republic-corns.
32. The corn will graduate from college tomorrow. We should attend the ceremony and corn-gratulate him!
33. Next week, there will be an important corn-ference in London for farmers from all over the world to discuss current trade policies on corn.
34. I know this might be a little bit corny, but you are really a-maize-ing!
35. What would farmers say when they pick up the corn on the field? – “Aww! Shucks!”
36. The best student at the corn college is called the a-corn.
37. Which form of party that we can hold in a field of corn? – It can be a cornball!
38. Many people claim that it is hard to chew popcorn. There is a kernel of truth to that claim.
39. When the corns on the field hear the rain coming, they might say “That would be music to our ears!”
40. What do we call the state fair organized in Iowa? It is called corn-ival.
41. In some way, the ear of corn is quite similar to an army because both of them have lots of kernels.
42. If you pay the corn a compliment, it might say “Awww, shucks!”
43. If you are a pirate, then you can pay for corns with a buccaneer.
44. I am pretty sure that corncobs can be great hunters because they are the best stalkers in the world.
45. If you caught a criminal in a field of corn, does this means that they have been cornered?
46. Do you know about the farm dogs that like to strip corn’s ears? They are part husky!
47. The mom corn says to her chubby, overweight daughter: “Baby, do not worry! You are not fat, you are just a little bit husky!
48. You should not take corns when travelling on a flight because they will make your ears pop.
49. We peel and dispose of the outside, boil the inside, devour the outside, then dispose of the inside. Do you know what it is? It is corn on the corncob.
50. What do we call two cornstalks which are best friends? – They are earbuds!
52. These corns are a little bit rough to the touch. It seems like a task for Kernel Sanders.
53. I have to play with my ears because I do not have a map of this corn maze.
54. Do you hear about that corn stalk which changes careers? He goes into a different field!
55. What is the favourite game of the corncob? – It is b-husk-etball.
56. What do we call the magical corn that only exists in legendary? – The Unicorn!
57. The corn is definitely a playboy because he can be very a-maize-ing in bed.
58. You should never take corn while travelling on a plane because it will make your ears pop.
- Should you eat corn that has fallen off the stalk?
- Did you hear about the farm dog who liked to strip ears of corn?
He was part husky!
- I didn’t have a map of the corn maze, so I had to play it by ear.
- What did the farmer say when someone complimented him on his corn harvest?
- How did the corn farmer get to be so successful?
He corn-ered the market!
- What do you call a single, solitary kernel of corn?
- This might sound corny, but I think you’re a-maize-ing.
- What did the baby corn call his dad?
- Some people say popcorn is hard to chew. There’s a kernel of truth to that.
- Why did the corn stalks hold a ceremony in honor of the scarecrow?
To corn-gratulate him for being out standing in their field!
- Who is the corniest baseball player of all time?
- What did the cornfield say when it heard rain coming?
That’s music to my ears!
- Did you know there’s an app for corn growers?
It’s made in Sili-corn Valley!
- Be careful what you say in a corn maze. The walls have ears.
- What happened to the football team that practiced in a corn field?
They got creamed!
- What do you call someone who’s crazy about corn?
- What did the boy say when his mom made him prepare the corn for supper?
- How do you make sweet corn?
You whisper sweet nothings in its ear!
- What kind of party is held in a cornfield?
- What did the mama corn say to her plump son?
You’re not fat – you’re just a little husky!
- Did you hear about the corn stalk that changed careers?
He went into a different field!
- Shucking takes lots of corn-centration.
- What do you call a pair of cornstalks that are best friends?
- This corn is a little rough to the touch. Looks like a job for Kernel Sanders.
- Why shouldn’t you take corn on an airplane?
Your ears will pop!
- What happens if you swallow a whole corn cob?
You get corn-stipated!
- When is a vegetable also a nut?
When it’s a corn!
- In the corn maze, I felt like I was being stalked. It was earie.
- Why do farmers make terrible comedians?
Their jokes are corny!